You could Win a Gold Coast Holiday when you Advertise Local
general terms and conditions of entry
1. The promotion is offered by Hypermedia New Zealand (the Promoter) of Level 4, Suite 3, 30 St Benedicts St, Eden Terrace, Auckland, New Zealand 1010 to any business (The Advertiser) who uses the Advertise Local retailer network to promote their products or services during the campaign period.
2. Employees of the following (and their immediate families) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion: Hypermedia New Zealand employees and suppliers associated with this Promotion; and Retailers.
3. The competition is for one trip for two to the Gold Coast in Australia and will be drawn by random selection following the promotion period outlined below.
4. The Promotion commences at 9am Thursday 1st March 2018 and ends at 5.30pm Friday 1st June 2018. (The Promotion Period) Advertisers who secure media bookings prior to or following these dates will not be eligible for entry.
5. In order to enter the competition, The Advertiser must purchase any one of five retail advertising packages listed below within The Campaign Period.
- Mini Local (5 Stores)
- Medium Local (10 Stores)
- Super Local (20 Stores)
- Mega Local (50 Stores)
- Regional (100 Stores)
6. All entries are deemed eligible at the time of payment for the advertising campaign, not at the time of campaign commencement or at any other time during campaign negotiations. Payments can be made either by bank transfer or credit card.
7. Participants take the prize at entirely their own risk and indemnify the Promoter and any suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prize.
8. The prize includes: Flight for two people from Auckland or Wellington to the Gold Coast in Australia and includes 7 nights accomodation at Peppers Resort.
9. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify the prizewinner by phone and email. If the prizewinner cannot be contacted by phone or email within a week of the end of the promotion period then the prize will be re-drawn.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
12. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
13. In all matters the decision of the Promoter will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the prize is not provided. The Promoter may, subject to state regulations, substitute a different prize or lesser value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.